Hello,This is me!

Huiki Char

Professional Web Designer Professional Graphic Designer Photography is my passion

Saturday 4 May 2013

Hello Kitty Infographic

Faculty
Multimedia Design

Subject
Motion Graphic Design

Project Name
infographic

Project Description
It’s a final project for this subject and I’m choose a character for this project. I want people know more about Hello Kitty. My colour mode is kind of more colourful and milky. I will use my own naration for this project and also background music. 

Date of work
July – August 2011 


some screenshoot








here's the motion infographic





Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna Veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Huiki Char
+65 8339 1122
Singapore

SEND ME A MESSAGE